Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot beefy vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot beefy vegetable soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of cubed beef meat.
- Prepare 1 of each onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper (or any seasoning u like).
- Take 1 can of green beans.
- Get 1 can of sweet corn.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of mixed veggies (or a can of carrots).
- Get 1 can of any other veggies u want.
- Get 4 of medium russett potatoes (peeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 can (46 oz) of vegetable or tomato juice(i use veggie, might not use all).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of granulated sugar(optional).
Steps to make Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup:
- Season meat with spices and add to bottom of crockpot. You can brown meat before adding to crockpot if u like. I didnt because I was in a rush to get it cookin!.
- Drain all veggies except tomatoes and add to crock pot.
- Add diced potatoes.
- Pour in juice until it covers all veggies. Add sugar on top if u choose to use. Turn on low cook for 6 to 8 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers, cornbread or rolls! Enjoy! Also u could use fresh veggies what ever floats your boat!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot beefy vegetable soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!