Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Momma's Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma's Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to momma's chicken recipe. You can cook momma's chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Momma's Chicken:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use of Marinade.
- Use 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Take 1/2 cup of bourbon or orange juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger or tablespoon fresh.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic; minced.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Momma's Chicken:
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces, place in small bowl. Combine marinade ingredients and put with chicken pieces.. Cover and store in fridge for an hour..
- After an hour or so, Heat up wok on high, add sesame oil. Can use large skillet if you don't own a wok. Than scoop out chicken pieces, leaving marinade in there. Cook chicken down..
- Once chicken is cooked down. Add remaining marinade and bring to a bubble. Take your cornstarch and mix it with a tablespoon of water. Than add to marinade. Keep bubbling til it thicken. Take off heat and serve with white rice..
If you find this Momma's Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply