Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast with roasted red potatoes recipe. To make smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast with roasted red potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes:
- Use 4 of chicken breast.
- Provide 1 lb of applewood smoked thickcut bacon.
- Provide 1 cup of Slap ya momma seasoning.
- Get 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of favorite bourbon.
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of Red potatoes.
Instructions to make Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes:
- Cut the red potatoes in small quarters. Rinse the potatoes and put in a large casserole dish and coat with olive oil and Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for roughly 10 minutes or until the potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- Take chicken breast and flatten out with meat tenderizer.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breast with Slap Ya Momma seasoning and set to the side.
- Mix the Bourbon and brown sugar together cover the bacon.
- Roll the chicken breast and wrap with bacon.
- Put in the smoker at 250 degrees and cook for 2 1/2 hours or until the chicken's internal temperature is at 165-167 degrees (i smoked with apple wood) use your preference. Remember with wood smoke with poultry less is more when it comes to smoke..
- Once done let rest for about ten minutes to let the juice set in the meat..
If you find this Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply