Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy honey butter cornbread recipe. You can have super easy honey butter cornbread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread:
- Get 1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix (+ ingredients needed to make it, i.e. 1 egg, 1/3 c milk).
- You need 1/2 stick (4 tbs) of salted butter – melted.
- Use 4 tbs of honey (or to taste for sweetness you want).
Steps to make Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread:
- Spray an 8×8 in. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare and bake corn muffin mix according to package directions for "johnny cakes" (aka cornbread). Set timer for 15 minutes, this is 5 minutes less than minimum baking time..
- When 15 minutes is almost up place butter in a microwave safe bowl, melt in microwave for about 30 – 45 seconds. Stir in honey. Return mixture to microwave for and additional 20 seconds. Stir to fully combine butter and honey. Consistency should be pretty thin..
- When 15 minute timer goes off, remove cornbread from oven and immediately poke several rows of holes in the top (I use a fork). Slowly drizzle honey butter all over the top, making sure plenty gets in the holes to let the sweet, buttery goodness settle inside. Also pour some around the edges so it gets to the bottom of the cornbread too..
- Return cornbread to oven for 5 – 10 minutes more to finish baking and caramelize the honey butter left coating the surface. Top should be a little darker than golden brown..
- Remove from oven, let sit about 5 minutes before serving. Cut, eat, enjoy. ;-).
If you find this Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.