Easy Bamboo Shoot Cheese Toast.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy bamboo shoot cheese toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Bamboo Shoot Cheese Toast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Bamboo Shoot Cheese Toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy bamboo shoot cheese toast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bamboo Shoot Cheese Toast:
- Get 2 slice of Bread of your choice.
- Prepare 40 grams of Bamboo shoots (boiled).
- Make ready 40 grams of Cheese (melting type).
- Make ready 1 tsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Dried Basil.
Steps to make Easy Bamboo Shoot Cheese Toast:
- Slice the bamboo into thin, easily eaten slices and set aside. I recommend the soft part from the tip to the middle. Combine the ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Spread the ☆ mixture onto the bread, then top with the bamboo. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper, top with cheese, and sprinkle with basil. Toast in a toaster oven until golden brown..
- The mayonnaise ketchup sauce can also be replaced with bottled pizza sauce or basil paste. The toppings can also be changed according to your taste..
- Here I tried adding some thinly sliced asparagus. It gave it a very spring-like taste. I recommend you give it a try..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy bamboo shoot cheese toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply