Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Cornbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cornbread recipe. To make simple cornbread you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cornbread:
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1 packages of baking powder (16g).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Get 200 grams of cottage cheese, crumbled (not cream cheese!).
- Provide 20 ml of yogurt or sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Take 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Simple Cornbread:
- Combine dry ingredients: put flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a separate bowl (cheese, yogurt, milk, oil and eggs).
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients in the dry, making sure they're well combined.
- Pour the batter in a greased pan (I baked my cornbread in a 35cm loaf pan, traditionally it is baked in a tray). Bake at 200°C for 20-30min.
- Brush with some more olive oil or butter if desired and enjoy :).
If you find this Simple Cornbread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.