Delicious Easy Clam Chowder.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, delicious easy clam chowder. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious Easy Clam Chowder is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Delicious Easy Clam Chowder is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have delicious easy clam chowder using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Easy Clam Chowder:
- Make ready 5 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 5 can of clam 6.5 oz.
- Get 1/2 packages of bacon.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup of water or broth.
- Make ready 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 of sprig of thyme.
- Get 3 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 of parsley, roasted garlic optional.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 4 cup of milk or half and half.
- Take 1 of Bread bowl optional.
- Make ready 7 tbsp of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Delicious Easy Clam Chowder:
- Turn on crockpot to high, add clam with its juice, broth and the chopped potato. I recommend peeling the potato first. Do not add the cream or milk..
- Chop onion then sautee onion in pan until soft for about 5 min. Add sauteed onion to crockpot and allow the contents to cook for 3 hours or when potatoes are soft..
- During the fourth hour of cooking, you'll want to add the milk or cream and cornstarch. Mix 7 tablespoons of cornstarch with one cup of milk or cream and then add it to the crockpot. We like our clam chowder hearty and a little thick. Stir. Add the remaining cups of milk or cream. Stir..
- Within the last hour, your soup will thicken. When its done to your liking, top will parsley, green onion, cheese, hot sauce and or bacon (basically whatever you want) and viola!.
- **** Bacon: I highly recommend oven baking your bacon. Less splatter, less mess and just as good..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food delicious easy clam chowder recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!