Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best (no key) lime pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (no key) lime pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (no key) lime pie recipe. You can cook (no key) lime pie using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make (no key) lime pie:
- Use of Sable.
- Use 180 g of unsalted butter, cut in small cubed.
- Use 360 g of plain flour.
- Provide 140 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of hazelnut flour (could substitute almonds).
- Get 75 g of whole eggs.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Filling.
- Prepare 400 g of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of limes+1 for decoration.
- Use 4 of egg yolks (L).
- Provide of Either whipping cream or meringue for decorating.
Instructions to make (no key) lime pie:
- Sable: 1in a bowl mix flours, sugar, salt and butter untill it resembles bread crumbs (you can rub it between your hands or use a mixer with paddle attachment) 2 add eggs and bring mixture together untill it starts to form a ball 3 roll out thinly between parchment paper/plastic foil and refrigerate minimum 1 hour 4 butter a pie mold and cut doug to fit. Pierce Bottom with fork (preferably rest dough in freezer) preheat oven to 160°C/320°F and bake for about 15 min.
- Filling: Zest 2/3 limes (preferably in long strands) And juice 4 of the limes Whisk the 4 egg yolks untill light and creamy Add the condensed milk while whisking Add the lime juice little by little Pour the filling in pre baked Shell and bake for about 15 minutes Add the zest, whipped cream and thinly sliced limes on top (You could also candy some zest it Will give a nice crunchy).
If you find this (no key) lime pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply