Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fried Sweet corn or Bhute ko Makai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried Sweet corn or Bhute ko Makai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried sweet corn or bhute ko makai recipe. To make stir fried sweet corn or bhute ko makai you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried Sweet corn or Bhute ko Makai:
- Provide 1 of corn on the cob.
- Prepare As needed of Water enough to boil the corn.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use of For stir fry.
- Provide 1 tsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of green coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black crushed pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Chaat masala.
Instructions to make Stir fried Sweet corn or Bhute ko Makai:
- Firstly peel the corn, wash and boil the corn on the cob, add enough water so that the corn is submerged. Boil covered for 30 minutes and let it cool..
- Once cooled, remove the kernels from the cob..
- Wash, peel and chop all the onions, garlic, chillies, coriander..
- Heat oil and butter in the kadai add onion, chopped garlic and Chillies and saute it for a minute or two, add salt and pepper too in between the process..
- Don't brown the onions it should just be soft….add in the boiled sweet corns and saute it for another 8 minutes or so….adjust the flame….don't burn it. Check the salt too if required add. Almost at the end of the cooking add lemon juice, chaat masala as per taste..
- Then add coriander leaves too and stir it. Your stir fried corn is ready. Serve hot. Sprinkle more chaat masala or lemon juice, if you want. It's a good evening snack and also good for the in between small hungers. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Stir fried Sweet corn or Bhute ko Makai recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.