Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to key lime pie chia pudding recipe. You can cook key lime pie chia pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding:
- You need 1 tin of light unsweetened coconut milk.
- Take 2 of limes, zested and juiced.
- Take 3/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Provide Handful of chopped spinach.
- Take 1 tsp of maple syrup + more to taste.
- Prepare of Optional tsp spirulina or moringa for added nutrients.
- Prepare of Toppings: Mango or other tropical fruit, berries, toasted coconut flakes, granola or nuts.
Instructions to make Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding:
- Blend the spinach, maple syrup, lime juice and coconut milk (and spirulina) until smooth..
- Mix with chia seeds in a large bowl and refrigerate, splitting into 4 individual jars if desired..
- Chill for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight..
- Serve with desired toppings..
If you find this Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply