Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, our family's easy recipe for pizza to serve to guests. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have our family's easy recipe for pizza to serve to guests using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests:
- Take of For the pizza crust:.
- Make ready 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 130 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Toppings of your choice:.
- Make ready 3 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 100 grams of Mixed frozen seafood.
- Take 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 150 grams of Pizza cheese (mozzarella etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Instructions to make Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests:
- Make the dough. Put all the dough ingredients except for the olive oil into a plastic bag, and knead it well to make the dough..
- When the dough comes together, add the olive oil and keep kneading (10 minutes). Leave it to rise in the bag (30 minutes)..
- When the dough has risen, press it down lightly to deflate. Place it on a kitchen parchment paper lined oven tray and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut up the toppings for the pizza crust. Slice the sausages diagonally. Slice the onion and cherry tomatoes. Defrost the seafood mix..
- Put olive oil on your hands, and spread the dough out to cover the oven tray. Preheat the oven to 300°C (or 250°C if your oven doesn't get that hot)..
- Spread the dough with pizza sauce, and cover evenly with toppings of your choice. Add the pizza cheese to finish. Bake at 300°C for 13 minutes..
- Top with something like fresh basil leaves and cut into 8 portions. It's very hot so be careful..
- I tried varying the toppings by section. You won't get bored with the toppings this way, and looks like fun too..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food our family's easy recipe for pizza to serve to guests recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!