Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sig's simple salmon sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sig's simple salmon sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich:
- Take 1 small of can of red salmon , I make sure it is line caught and not from farmed stock..
- Make ready 2 of tablespoons of best mayonnaise.
- Take 1 pinch of each of dried tarragon and dill.
- Take 1 pinch of black , fresh cracked pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of good balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of good handful of salad leaves of choice.
- Get 4 slice of of a dark rye, rustic or artesian bread.
Steps to make Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich:
- Drain the can of salmon of all its liquid and tip the fish into a bowl. Remove the bone and , flake the fish.
- Add the mayonnaise and the pepper, dill and tarragon, stir then add the vinegar and stir again.
- Make tiny lmarble sized little balls with your hand.
- Arrange the lettuce on your bread and top with the little fish balls. I do not butter the bread as the mayonnaise is sufficient ..
- Alternatively you can spread this onto the bread, or make little lettuce arrangements as starter or finger food for a buffet.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sig's simple salmon sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!