Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops and stuffing recipe. To cook baked pork chops and stuffing you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- You need 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 packages of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- Get 2 packages of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
Steps to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.