Roasted tomato basil soup. Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this.
This vegan roasted tomato basil soup is Mediterranean Diet approved! Come in to my kitchen and let's make this together! This soup requires minimal ingredients but yields such amazing results!
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted tomato basil soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted tomato basil soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted tomato basil soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted tomato basil soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted tomato basil soup:
- Make ready 3 Glass of cassarole dishes.
- Get 15-20 of assorted tomatoes.
- Take 2-3 tubs of cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 of bulbs garlic divided.
- Take of Avacodo or Olive oil.
- Get of Course sea salt.
- Take 1 c. of Buttery Potatoes of choice.
- Prepare 1 of sm. Onion.
- Get 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Red wine.
- Get 2-3 of tbls. Chopped fresh basil.
Here you combine several pounds of fresh tomatoes (which you roast to perfection), several cups of fresh basil and a fair amount of garlic. Transfer the roasted vegetables to a slow cooker. Add the oregano, thyme, tomato paste, and vegetable stock. Using an immersion blender or a standing blender, puree the soup until creamy.
Instructions to make Roasted tomato basil soup:
- Tip one this is best when used from your garden Tom's. I use a combo of red orange and gold Tomatoes both large and cherries. Specifically a mix of different reds then sunny boy and lemon boys. Cherries a combo of pear, sweet 💯, and sun sugar..
- Next quarter lg. Tom's and halve the cherries. Layer large across bottom or dish sprinkle cherries over top. Crowded but not overlapping to much..
- Deskin, smash, and lightly chop garlic then toss evenly ish divided over tomatoes.
- Drizzle with oil of choice. Then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast in oven at 425 for 15mins. Blend and with a blending stick and strain through a tomato sieve..
- Dice Potatoes, bell,and onion small. Cook on low till Potatoes are soft and the onions are clear. Add half basil cook about a min longer. Now add the wine cover and simmer. Till they mush easy..
- Now add the tomatoes puree to the sauteed base and blend with a blending stick. Simmer till desired consistancy..
Stack and roll the basil leaves, then thinly slice. With fresh roasted tomatoes, garlic, caramelized onions, and basil, this delicious Homemade Tomato Basil Soup Recipe is easily enjoyed year-round. Everyone has their own favorite tomato soup. For some, it's rich and creamy, while others may prefer a fresher, lighter soup with roasted tomatoes. Slowly roasting fresh tomatoes brings a smoky goodness to this comforting soup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted tomato basil soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!