Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan pork chops recipe. To cook garlic parmesan pork chops you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops:
- Get 4 of to 6 Bone-in Pork chops.
- Take 1 can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- Take 1 large of Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin.
- Use 1/3 stick of Of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops:
- These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot and the best way to do it is to rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops..
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot..
- Now all of your ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops..
- Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider.
- I like to serve these pork chops over saffron rice and I serve broccoli and cheese with the meal also. I also serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits..
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.