Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sublime Non-Fried Creamed Corn Tofu Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sublime Non-Fried Creamed Corn Tofu Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sublime Non-Fried Creamed Corn Tofu Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sublime non-fried creamed corn tofu croquettes recipe. You can cook sublime non-fried creamed corn tofu croquettes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sublime Non-Fried Creamed Corn Tofu Croquettes:
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 5 tbsp of Canned corn (drained).
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Use 1 of block, 350 grams ●Silken tofu (no need to drain).
- Provide 2 of bags ●Corn soup powder.
- Provide 1 of ●Black pepper.
- Use 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Use 1 of generous amount Olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of Panko.
Instructions to make Sublime Non-Fried Creamed Corn Tofu Croquettes:
- Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the onion and corn. When the onion becomes translucent, add the ● ingredients and mix with a whisk until smooth. Cook for another 2 minutes to evaporate the moisture..
- Turn the heat down to low and add the cake flour in 3 batches, stirring well after each addition so that no lumps form. The mixture will become thick and hard to stir..
- Mix well as if you were kneading the mixture while you cook it. Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to another container to cool it down. If you chill it well, it will become easier to handle..
- Put the panko in a bowl. Drop spoonfuls of the Step 3 mixture into the bowl. Coat each portion in the panko as you form 6-cm diameter patties. They don't have to be all the same size or shape, as shown in this photo..
- If you touch the filling while you are forming the patties they'll get sticky, so make sure to use the panko as a cushion between the filling and your hands. This way you can form the patties without making a sticky mess..
- Gently pan-fry the patties in a generous amount of olive oil, taking care that they don't fall apart. When both sides are golden brown the croquettes are done..
- These are delicious plain, but if you are going to serve them with a sauce, aurora sauce or Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce go well with these..
- Also take a look at my related recipe, "Non-Fried Tuna and Tofu Croquettes", too. These are not as sweet as the corn croquettes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/159038-creamy-and-soft-tuna-and-tofu-croquettes.
If you find this Sublime Non-Fried Creamed Corn Tofu Croquettes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.