Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe. You can cook roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- Provide 4 medium of thin or thick cut pork chops washed…
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth or stalk.
- Use 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- Use 3 of poatoes (peel & chopped like in stew).
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, seasoning salt, bbq seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- Peel and chop potatoes… wash and start to boil….
- Season both sides of chops according to taste… in a hot med skillet brown both sides of chops..about a min or two on each side…remove and set aside…
- Mix your bbq sauce and about a cup of water and stir untill smooth.
- In a small pan sautee chopped onions with a little bit of your chicken broth and a little bit of your bbq sauce mixture…untill onions are clearish in color and soft to the touch….
- Mix your cream of chicken and the rest of your chicken broth and bbq sauce mixture and stir untill smooth….
- By now your potatoes should be just about ready you don't want them mashy just softer than normal…once this is done drain and set to the side….
- In a thick large pan or an electric skillet add the chops, chicken broth mixture, your onions, and your potatoes…
- *** Its very important to stir freqently and turn your chops as well…you don't want to sear your potatoes you wanna let your juice soak into your meat and potatoes….
- Cook on high for about 15 to 20 mintues while covered…maintain a constant boil but not to high….you don't want to burn your potatoes….
- After 15 mins or so reduce heat and uncover for about 10 more mins or so….
- Once chops are done and potatoes are soft drain most of the juice but not all…set the juice to the side…
- Now comes the fun part…plate your chops and your potatoes…I do some kind of veggie or rice with this meal and its wonderful….now you can enjoy your meal…
- I hope you enjoy this…cause I sure do and its a easy and quick and taste wonderful…
If you find this roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.