Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops recipe. You can have bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- Provide 6 of boneless pork chops, any kind will do, I prefer thin cut.
- Provide 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the chops during frying.
- Provide 1 of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Use 1 of bottle bbq sauce of you're choice, I used sweet baby rays..
- Use 6 slice of bacon.
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- heat bacon grease so that when you drop a tad of flour in it..it sizzles.. 🙂 medium high heat.
- wash pork chops, do not dry them. you need them kinda wet. but not soaked..
- sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika onto pork chop.. then…
- wrap one slice of bacon around the pork chop..
- press pork chop into a bowl a flour to completely coat both sides..
- place chop into hot bacon grease (reduce heat to medium/medium low and fry until almost done,.flipping once during cooking. about 10-15 min. per side..
- remove chops from grease when breading is nicly browned and chop is almost done. place onto a paper towel lined plate for a minute or two to soak up extra grease..
- meanwhile heat up your grill. place chops on the grill and coat both sides in the bbq sauce. cook for about 5 min. per side. coating twice during cooking..
- serve! I always serve mine with bacon fried potatoes and a veggie.
- tip: if your grease isn't hot enough the breading Will get soggy and fall off..
- tip: if your grease Is to hot the breading will burn before the chop is done..
- tip: cooking for to long will make your chop dry and tough. but for thicker chops you needed to extend my cooking time. for very thin chops you need to decrease my cooking time..
- tip: to change it up you can use whatever type of bacon you like, applewood, regular,.low sodium,.peppered, etc…
- tip: if you use thick cut chops you will need 2 slices bacon per chop instead of one..
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.