Tomato Basil Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tomato basil soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Basil Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tomato Basil Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tomato basil soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- Get 1/2 kg of tamotoes.
- Take 6 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of big onion.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of basil leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped basil leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take 2 tsp of cream for garnish.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- Take pressure cooker add 5 big glass of water.
- Now add roughly chopped tomatoes.
- Add roughly chopped onion.
- Add garlic cloves.
- Add basil leaves and salt as per taste.
- Now close the lid of cooker and let it whistle for 5 whistle in high flame.
- Now after 5 whistle put the gas off.
- Now after sometimes when it became little cool blend with blender in cooker only.
- Strain it from strainer.
- Now cook for another 5 more minute add pepper powder and stir.
- Serve hot soup with a dollop of cream garnish with basil and coriander and fried bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tomato basil soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!