Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet porkchops and savory potato "fries" recipe. You can have sweet porkchops and savory potato "fries" using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries":
- Provide of For Porkchops:.
- Get of Thin sliced Pork Chops.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Take 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic or powder/salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper.
- Take of For the Potatoes:.
- Take 4 of medium potatoes or 2 large ones (Yukon gold are my favorite but any will work).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- You need of Paprika.
- Get of Ground Cumin.
- Use of ground Pepper.
Steps to make Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries":
- In a ziploc bag large enough to hold all of your porkchops, add Honey, Lemon juice and red wine vinegar and mix together until it is a consistent liquid. Add your porkchop seasonings, mix again, then add your porkchops. Squeeze out as much air as possible and let your porkchops marinate overnight..
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray it down with cooking spray and arrange your porkchops ontop. Pour some of the leftover marinade on each porkchop (dispose of most of it) and cover with another sheet of foil. Bake on 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes making sure to flip the porkchops halfway through..
- While porkchops are cooking, peel your potatoes and puncture them multiple times with a fork. Place the Potatoes on a microwave safe dish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes..
- After the Potatoes have become somewhat soft, slice them up into evenly thick slices and add to a stovetop skillet with oil. Throw in your Minced garlic and mix. Then add your paproka, cumin and other seasonings to the Potatoes and mix again..
- Potatoes should be cooked on medium high heat in the skillet for about 5 minutes per side (or until the side touching the pan becomes crispy, then flip them over). Cook until potatoes are the desired crispness and let them settle..
- Remove porkchops from the oven, keeping the top layer of foil on for 5-10 minutes while it rests to insure porkchops do not dry out. Serve your porkchops and potatoes after they have cooled a bit and enjoy..
If you find this Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply