Sweet (and a bit sour) Beef, in Crockpot/Slow Cooker.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet (and a bit sour) beef, in crockpot/slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet (and a bit sour) Beef, in Crockpot/Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet (and a bit sour) Beef, in Crockpot/Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet (and a bit sour) beef, in crockpot/slow cooker using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet (and a bit sour) Beef, in Crockpot/Slow Cooker:
- Take 500 gr of cube roll, cut about 5×5 cm.
- Get 5 tbsp of homemade rub — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Take 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Sweet (and a bit sour) Beef, in Crockpot/Slow Cooker:
- Mix cube roll with homemade rub..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Line the slow cooker with onion, then tomatoes..
- Add the beef. If there's any rub left, put it in the slow cooker as well..
- Pour water into the slow cooker. Cover and cook HIGH for 3-4 hours or SLOW for 6-8 hours. If you like, shred the beef with two forks before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet (and a bit sour) beef, in crockpot/slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply