Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect hard boiled eggs recipe. To make perfect hard boiled eggs you only need 2 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Take 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Fill a medium size pot with cold water approximately 2/3 full. Water level should be enough to almost cover the eggs.
- Pour vegetable oil into water to make it easier to peel the eggs afterwards. (Adjust oil measurements according to number of eggs).
- Cover pot and turn stove on high.
- Bring water to a boil. Lower temp to medium high and continue to boil eggs. (Cook eggs for a TOTAL of 9-10 minutes from beginning to end of this step..
- Turn off heat and place pot on a cool burner.
- Let the pot sit with the cover on for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, fill a large bowl halfway with cold water.
- Transfer eggs from pot to cold water. Add ice..
- After about a minute, move them into a new bowl filled halfway with new water and new ice. Leave them there for about 10-15 mins to cool off. If not completely cooled, repeat this step as needed..
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before peeling.
- Crack the egg all over with the dull side of a knife and peel off the outer shell. Repeat with every egg.
- Leftovers last about a week in the fridge.
If you find this Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply