Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's paprika chicken with fried corn on the cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe. To cook tex's paprika chicken with fried corn on the cob 🌽🐔🧀 you only need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀:
- You need 1 of chicken breast portion (about 200-250 grams) chicken 🍗.
- Provide 1 of small to medium corn cob 🌽.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying 🍳.
- You need 1 portion of chips (see my recipe for 'Tex's No-Fail Chips' in my profile) 🍟.
- You need of paprika (enough to cover the chicken).
- Use to taste of butter.
- Get to taste of your choice of cheese (grated).
- Get of Sea salt and ground black pepper.
Steps to make Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀:
- Have your potatoes ready to go as you heat your oil to 130°C/265°F.
- Place the chicken on kitchen paper. Dust the chicken well on both sides with paprika, salt, and pepper (basically a dry rub). Preheat your oven to gas mark 5/190°C (375°F).
- Cook your chips for 2-3 minutes then allow to cool.
- Cook your corn with a little salt in the water and allow to cool. I like to leave mine leaning or stood up so all the water doesn't run to one side of the cob.
- Put the chicken on a baking tray and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, check it's cooked (it should have an internal temperature of 75°C/165°F, or the juices should run clear when pierced with a skewer). Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil to 180°C/35°F and deep fry the corn. When the corn is done, skewer, then put the chips in to finish cooking.
- While the chips finish frying, put some butter on the hot corn then grate on some cheese (I'm using mature cheddar).
- Finally, slice the chicken, plate up and dig in.
If you find this Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.