Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs recipe. You can have beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs:
- Prepare 200 g of Beans (brown).
- Prepare 1 of Ripe plantains(peeled and cut.
- Provide 1 of onion bulb (sliced).
- You need 2 of tablespoonful ground crayfish.
- Take 2 of habanero pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs:
- Soak the beans in cold water for about 3 hours or overnight. Discard the water, rinse the beans and strain in a strainer..
- Place the strained beans into a pot or pressure cooker, pour in some water, enough to cover the beans(an inch over the beans level). Then leave to cook until tender, but not too soft.You might need to add more water, but be careful not to add to much, to avoid having a watery porridge..
- Grind the crayfish,Chop the onions and pepper and set aside..
- Now add the onions,the crayfish, stock cubes, palm oil, salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly and leave to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes on low heat..
- Cut the plantains, peel of the skin,cut into desired shape and fry..
- And your Beans and fried dodo is ready. You can topped with tomato stew, or simply serve with bread. I topped mine with hard boiled eggs😉.
If you find this Beans paired with fried plantains and hard boiled eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.