Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried corn & zucchini with coriander and thyme recipe. To cook fried corn & zucchini with coriander and thyme you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme:
- Prepare 2 ears of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of small zucchini.
- Take 1/2 of red onion or regular onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of greens (e.g. beet greens, spinach, kale, etc.).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander seed or more to taste.
- You need 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme:
- Cut the kernels from the corn cobs with a knife. Cut the zucchini into bite-size pieces. Dice the onion. Roughly chop the greens..
- Heat a frying pan on medium and add the oil. When oil is hot add the onion and saute for 2-3 minutes until soft..
- Add the corn, zucchini, stems of the greens (if any), coriander, thyme, and a good pinch of salt. Saute until zucchini and stems begin to get somewhat softened (maybe about 5-7 minutes), then add the rest of greens. Add more olive oil while sautéing if needed..
- Continue to saute until the greens are wilted and the corn is done cooking (maybe another 2-3 minutes). Adjust the salt and sprinkle in pepper to taste..
- Serve as is, on top of salads, or in corporate into a sandwich..
If you find this Fried Corn & Zucchini with Coriander and Thyme recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.