Baked Hyderabadi Toast. Hyderabadi Toast is a very popular Indian Street Food. Try out this Crunchy & Spicy Toast made out of simple basic ingredients from our Kitchen. Be the first to review this recipe.
Hyderabadi Toast makes a nice party. Hyderabadi biryani recipe – Making a good hyderabadi biryani is very simple and this recipe is perfect for a home preparation. This is the easiest biryani since it needs no sauteing of spices or meat.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked hyderabadi toast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Hyderabadi Toast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Hyderabadi Toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hyderabadi Toast is a very popular Indian Street Food. Try out this Crunchy & Spicy Toast made out of simple basic ingredients from our Kitchen. Be the first to review this recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked hyderabadi toast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Hyderabadi Toast:
- Get 4 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of batata wadas mixture (it's recipe shared before).
- Prepare As required of Maida thin paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped & boiled carrot,french beans, green peas.
- Get 1 tsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 slice of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of dates(khajur) chutney.
- Get 1/4 cup of garlic chutney.
- Get 1/4 cup of green coriander chutney.
- Take For of garnishing:.
- Take As required of Besan Sev.
- Get 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Your family will love this classic oven-baked French toast sweetened with a buttery combination of cinnamon and brown Reviews for: Photos of Best Oven Baked French Toast. Bombay Masala Toast Masala Toast is a typical street food of Mumbai made with Yummy Aloo Toast you can make at home! A delicious hyderabadi style mutton dum biryani which is not that complicated at all. Similar Recipe, Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani Mughlai Chicken Dum Biryani Chicken Kofta Dum Biryani Fish Dum.
Steps to make Baked Hyderabadi Toast:
- Make batata wada mixture as per my recipe shared in baked batata wada. Boil finely chopped french beans, carrot,green peas add green chillies ginger paste,garam masala, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well and keep aside. Cut bread slices to make triangular shape slices. Take 1/2 cup maida,add enough water,a pinch of salt make semi thick paste..Keep all ingredients ready..
- To assemble..Take 2 triangular shape bread slices. On it spread batata wada mixture..as shown..
- On them press mix vegetables mixture..as shown..
- Spread maida paste on prepared bread slices.. Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil on each slice as shown. Place them in Airfryer..
- Bake for 7-8 mins at 180 temperature..
- Spread red Khajur chutney, garlic chutney and green coriander chutney as shown..
- On it sprinkle besan sev, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves..
- Serve Baked Hyderabadi Toast with tomato sauce and green coriander chutney..
See more ideas about Food, Hyderabadi cuisine, Indian food recipes. The Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha is a traditional Hyderabadi dessert prepared with bread, which derives its name from british recipe- 'Double Roti' of old times. How to make Baked Beans on Toast: Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium flame. French toast is a dish made of bread soaked in eggs and milk, then fried. Alternative names and variants include eggy bread, Bombay toast Recipe in Telugu.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked hyderabadi toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply