Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot potato topped swiss steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot potato topped swiss steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak:
- Take 2 lbs of boneless round steaks.
- Prepare 1 of large chopped sweet onion.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced carrots-drained.
- Prepare 2 pkg of brown gravy mix.
- Take 2 of pouches instant potatoes your choice of flavor.
Steps to make Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak:
- Place steaks, onion, water, beef bouillon cubes, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and the can of diced tomatoes into crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. Meat should be fork tender..
- Take meat out of crockpot and cut into bite size pieces. Return meat to crockpot and add the can of carrots (drained) and the 2 pkg of brown gravy mix. Continue to cook for 2 more hrs on low..
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes as per directions on pouches. I usually use the garlic and herb flavored packets..
- Once instant potatoes are prepared put spoonfuls of the potatoes on top to the steak mixture right in the crockpot. Turn crockpot on warm until ready to serve. If desired you can add some shredded cheese on top..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot potato topped swiss steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply