Crockpot Cincinnati Chili.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot cincinnati chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Cincinnati Chili is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Cincinnati Chili is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot cincinnati chili using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cincinnati Chili:
- Get 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 28 oz of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of ground all spice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of beef broth.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
Steps to make Crockpot Cincinnati Chili:
- Brown ground beef and garlic together. Place in crockpot..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for the bay leaves spaghetti and toppings..
- Stir to combine and add in bay leaves..
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4- 5 hours. Once done cooking, removed bay leaves..
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and top with cheese and red onions..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot cincinnati chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!