Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Salmon with cous cous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Salmon with cous cous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon salmon with cous cous recipe. You can cook lemon salmon with cous cous using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Salmon with cous cous:
- You need 2 of salmon.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Take 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- Take 1/4 of chilli pepper – optional.
- Use 2 of portions of cous cous (Mexican flavoured is best).
- Take 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/3 of cucumber.
- Take 1/2 cup of mixed parsley and chives.
Instructions to make Lemon Salmon with cous cous:
- Pre heat oven to 180°F.
- Place both pieces of salmon onto a piece of foil large enough to close into a dome.
- Squeeze the whole lemon onto the salmon and grate the rine ontop as well.
- Sprinkle over the coriander, thyme and black pepper..
- You can add a small dash of chilli peppers here for extra flavour if you wish.
- Place into oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Whilst the salmon is cooking, cut up your cucumber, carrots, parsley and chive into tiny pieces and mix in with cous cous.
- Add the sweetcorn at the last minute.
- Once the salmon is cooked, take out of oven and dish up the cous cous.
- Place the cooked salmon ontop of the cous cous and then pour the lemon juice from the foil all over the meal – this will give it a fresh taste and calm the flavours down.
- Sit down and enjoy :).
If you find this Lemon Salmon with cous cous recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.