Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Salmon and Prawn Pasties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Salmon and Prawn Pasties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's salmon and prawn pasties recipe. To make sig's salmon and prawn pasties you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Salmon and Prawn Pasties:
- Take 1 piece of cooked salmon.
- You need 125 gr of cooked, large prawns.
- Use 75 gr of uncooked bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of mayonaise.
- Take 1 sheet of best ready puff pastry.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 2 pinch of each of garlic salt and fresh ground peppet.
Instructions to make Sig's Salmon and Prawn Pasties:
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Chop the prawns up a bit, flake the fish gently..
- Mix all the ingredients and seasonings, except the egg and the pastry.
- Lay out the pastry and cut to dessertplate size circles.
- Top the circles with the mix in middle, gently pull one half of pastry over the mix and create pasty, seal well.
- Whisk the egg, brush this over the pasty..
- Bake in oven until golden brown, remove..
- Either eat hot or cold, hope you enjoy.
If you find this Sig's Salmon and Prawn Pasties recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply