Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's Mini Salmon Pie Bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Mini Salmon Pie Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Mini Salmon Pie Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's mini salmon pie bites recipe. To cook sig's mini salmon pie bites you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Mini Salmon Pie Bites:
- Get of salmon pie bites.
- Get 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of best smoked salmon , shredded.
- Prepare 1 of or two anchovy filet in olive oil. optional and to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black fresh cracked ( ground) pepper.
- Get 80 grams of cream cheese drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 pinch of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get of for mustard and dill sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of honey mustard also known as Maille.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sour cream.
- Use 1 of good pinch dried dill.
- Prepare 1 of pinch dried chilli flakes.
- Take 1 of good handful of baby spinach for serving..
Instructions to make Sig's Mini Salmon Pie Bites:
- Make your own favourite mashed potato or use enough bought or packet mash for convenience . Make sure there is enough to fill a cup for a person each. It should not be runny at all.
- Mix with with the cream cheese , smoked salmon , anchovy filets if using them , the cornstarch , chilli flakes, fresh cracked black pepper and paprika.
- Make a paste resembling a dough like consistency, roll or shape into mouth sized pieces..
- Roll in flour , then in egg and then in white breadcrumbs. Add a little olive oil to the pan and fry gently until heated through and golden crispy brown ..
- Make the sauce by mixing honey mustard, sour cream, dill and chilli flakes. Serve on a bed of baby spinach.
If you find this Sig's Mini Salmon Pie Bites recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply