Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Baby-Corn Bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Baby-Corn Bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried baby-corn bhel recipe. To make fried baby-corn bhel you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Baby-Corn Bhel:
- Get of For fried baby-corn;.
- Get 1/2 cup of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Provide of For bhel;.
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped.
- You need 1 of small tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Take 3 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of (besan)fine sev.
Steps to make Fried Baby-Corn Bhel:
- Make baby-corn fries first. Clean and dry baby-corns. Chop into small pieces..
- In a bowl Mix Maida, corn starch, salt, black pepper and chilli flakes..
- Mix teaspoons of water and mix until no lumps. Keep it like bhajiya batter consistency..
- Meanwhile Heat oil for trying in a pan.
- Dip the baby-corn pieces into the mixture and add in the oil and Fry till golden brown..
- Mix in a bowl the fried baby-corn with sweet corn, chopped tomatoes, onions, green chillies coriander, sev, lemon juice, chaat masala, Salt and black pepper powder and mix..
- Serve immediately and enjoy the yummy bhel..
If you find this Fried Baby-Corn Bhel recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.