Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon croquettes recipe. To make salmon croquettes you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Croquettes:
- Prepare 400 gms of salmon, (you can use canned salmon too).
- You need 3 of medium potatoes washed and boiled.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of celery stick finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Provide 1 handful of parsley chopped.
- Take 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide of Oil for pan frying.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Salmon Croquettes:
- Clean, wash and cook salmon until flaky about 6 minutes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended and set aside for 10 minutes.
- On a work platform place bread crumbs, take a handful of salmon mix, roll in bread crumbs and shape in a oval or whatever shape suits your fancy.
- In a flat pan, pour about a tbsp of oil, once hot place salmon croquettes on the pan, let it turn lightly golden brown before turning..
- Serve with salad or as a snack with a glass of whisky, ha ha.
If you find this Salmon Croquettes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.