Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pan Fried Corn Pone my version recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Fried Corn Pone my version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Corn Pone my version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried corn pone my version recipe. To make pan fried corn pone my version you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Fried Corn Pone my version:
- Prepare 4 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 15 ounce of can of whole kernel corn drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil to fry in 1/4 cup total.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil or corn oil.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of water.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Corn Pone my version:
- Heat a cast iron skillet and spray with nonstick spray..
- Mix the batter and add the corn..
- Mix very well no lumps. If it's too runny add a little cornbread mix. You want this like waffle or pancake batter..
- Add to the skillet about a dessert spoon size.
- Let cook till craters form.
- Flip them then and cook 2-3 minutes on second side..
- Move to a paper towel.
- OK the fry in oil method add oil to the skillet and fry in oil. Yes this does actually change the texture and flavor of the corn pone..
- OK the last method. Have a big spatula, and have the skillet hot and a good fitting lid and a half teaspoon of water. Pour out the remaining batter on the hot skillet..
- Add the lid and add the water under the lid and close for 1-1/2 minutes turn down the heat. This will toughen up and form a slight skin to make this a bit easier to flip without splatter or falling apart..
- Take lid off and flip this bad boy, then turn up heat and cook 3 minutes. Turn once or twice more looking for any raw batter if none then it is finished..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Pan Fried Corn Pone my version recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.