Fondant Cake. Cake Decorating with Fondant: Kneading, Rolling and Storing So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult? It may seem challenging, but it's not as hard as you might think.
Fondant cake is a delicacy that people often need to prepare for celebratory events. Find fondant cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fondant cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cake Decorating with Fondant: Kneading, Rolling and Storing So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult? It may seem challenging, but it's not as hard as you might think.
Fondant Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fondant Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fondant cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fondant Cake:
- Take for of Fondant-.
- Make ready 2 cups of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maizena.
- Get 2 tbsp of Glycerine.
- Take 2 tbsp of Agar Agar.
- Prepare as required of Icing Sugar for dusting.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Glucose Syrup.
- Get For of Sponge Cake-.
- Prepare 1 tin of Condensed Milk.
- Get 140 grams of Flour.
- Make ready 60 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Soda.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare as required of Buttercream for spreading.
Cake Icing Cupcake Cakes Fondant Cakes Cupcake Frosting Recipes Buttercream Birthday Cake Fondant Tips Wilton Cakes Edible Easter Grass Easy Cake Decorating. Fondant-covered cakes have a smooth, professional look that's easy to achieve. Roll the fondant until it is the size you need. Basic Fondant Cake: How to prep and execute a basic fondant cake.
Instructions to make Fondant Cake:
- Firstly for the fondant,Soak the Agar Agar in water for 15 minutes.Now add to this Maizena and mix it to avoid Lumps.Now to this add Glucose Syrup,glycerine and castor sugar.Knead this very well and mix well.Put in a good wrap and let it rest for atleast 12 hours.Then dust it in Icing Sugar and then knead well once again.
- Divide the Fondant into 2 parts.Roll one part of it and then place over the cake.Now your fondant is ready.
- For the cake,Sieve together the flour,soda and Baking Powder.Beat the butter and condensed milk together.Pour in the water and essence and beat it again.Add the flour mixture to it and fold it well.Pour into a greased container and bake at 200°C for 40 Minutes.Now cut the cake sideways into 3 thick slices.In the first spread buttercream.Now put the second piece on top and then spread buttercream on it aswell.Now put the last slice on top and apply buttercream on it and on the sides of the cake.
- Place fondant on top..
- Now you may make other shapes from fondant and apply to the top of the cake and then decorate as you wish.Now it's ready to serve!.
See more ideas about cupcake cakes, cake tutorial, fondant. fondant cake tutorial. Fondant icing, also commonly referred to simply as fondant (/ˈfɒndənt/, from the French: [fɔ̃dɑ̃] listen ), is an icing used to decorate or sculpt cakes and pastries. It is made from sugar, water, gelatin, vegetable fat or shortening, and glycerol. Learn How to Make Rolled Fondant for easy cake decorating as part of my Bold Baking Basics. With my easy fondant recipe, even make homemade sprinkles!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fondant cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!