Fondant. Fondant may refer to: Chocolate fondant, a type of dessert (usually cake). Fondant icing, a type of icing commonly used on decorative cakes. Fondant potatoes, also known as pommes fondant, a method of preparing potatoes.
Never run out again once you learn how to make your own fondant! See more ideas about Fondant, Fondant tutorial, Cake decorating tutorials. Love it or hate it, there is no doubt that a cake with a porcelain fondant finish is a thing of beauty. fondant [ˈfɔndənt]Существительное. fondant / fondants.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fondant. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fondant may refer to: Chocolate fondant, a type of dessert (usually cake). Fondant icing, a type of icing commonly used on decorative cakes. Fondant potatoes, also known as pommes fondant, a method of preparing potatoes.
Fondant is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fondant is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fondant using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fondant:
- Get 2 of kgs icing sugar.
- Get 2 tbsps of gelatine.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of glycerine.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of shortening.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 200 g of glucose powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of cold water.
Find fondant cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Find recipes for glossy white rollable fondant icing and get tips and ideas to help you create different flavours and colours. From French fondant ("melting"), from fondre ("to melt"), from Latin fundere ("to melt").
Steps to make Fondant:
- Bloom gelatine in the water on a steel bowl for 7minutes.
- Add in all the other ingredients except icing sugar.
- In a bigger pan put some water and insert the steel bowl containing the ingredients then heat on a low heat to make the ingredients melt all together then pour in a large bowl and allow it to cool a bit before adding the icing sugar..
- Add in the icing sugar little by little as you stir.
- Repeat the process until you achieve a dough like consistency but soft.
- Continue adding in the icing sugar, when the fondant gains thickness transfer it to a flat surface then start kneading with icing sugar then finally with a little corn starch flour.
- Below is the consistency expected as you knead.
- Make a ball and wrap it in a cling film for later use of say after 8 hours or so.
- This is our butter cream carrot cake awaiting to be covered with the fondant.
- I did a marble fondant and this is the result…..
IPA(key): /ˈfɒndənt/, /fɒnˈdɒnt/, /fɒ̃ˈdɒ̃/, /fɔ̃ˈdɒ̃/. fondant (countable and uncountable, plural fondants). (usually uncountable) A flavored, creamy sugar preparation. I didn't know it was hard to use because it was all I. Commercial fondant does not taste good. Making it is worth the time & is surprisingly easy to do. Bride: I love this look of this cake, but I hate fondant.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fondant recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply