Marshmallow Fondant. Marshmallow Fondant is easy to make, beautiful to decorate with, and uses just THREE ingredients! You can use marshmallow fondant as you would regular fondant. Made with mini marshmallows, this tasty rolled fondant is easier than a traditional boiled fondant.
Marshmallow Fondant: In this instructable I will show you how to make fondant, more specifically marshmallow fondant. This homemade fondant recipe for cakes and other treats is really easy to. Jell-O Marshmallow Fondant: Marshmallow fondant is already awesome, but if you add jello to it you can make it even more delicious while coloring it at the same time!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, marshmallow fondant. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Marshmallow Fondant is easy to make, beautiful to decorate with, and uses just THREE ingredients! You can use marshmallow fondant as you would regular fondant. Made with mini marshmallows, this tasty rolled fondant is easier than a traditional boiled fondant.
Marshmallow Fondant is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Marshmallow Fondant is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have marshmallow fondant using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Marshmallow Fondant:
- Prepare 8 oz of mini marshmallows.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 lb of powdered usgar.
A delicious and easy Marshmallow Fondant recipe! This easy fondant recipe uses ingredients that are probably already in your pantry. Sometimes birthdays call for special cakes. This was one such How to Make Marshmallow Fondant.
Instructions to make Marshmallow Fondant:
- Grease a large bowl with shortening. Place marshmallows in the bowl with the water. Grease a wooden spoon for mixing the melted marshmallows..
- Heat the marshmallows in the microwave in 15 – 30 second intervals until completely melted. Stir in the vanilla..
- Begin adding the powdered sugar a little at a time. Stir well after each addition. When the mixture begins to form a ball, turn out onto counter or board, covered in powdered sugar..
- Knead in the rest of the powdered sugar until the fondant is no longer sticky. It may take a little more than the amount called for in the list of ingredients..
- Wrap in saran wrap or Press and Seal and place in a ziplock bag. Let the fondant rest for several hours at room temperature (although I have used it right away in emergencies)..
- When you are ready to use your fondant, knead well and add food coloring. It should be ready for covering cakes or sculpting flowers and other items..
Note: Some uses the marshmallow fondant right away but I prefer to let it rest for a day before use. If your marshmallow fondant feels very hard you can always warm it up in the microwave for a few sec. Here are some marshmallow fondant tips: Fondant has a tendency to dry up quickly. Make sure whatever extracts you are using in your marshmallow fondant are colorless. If the mix is tearing easily, it is to dry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food marshmallow fondant recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply