#fondantchallenge Making Fondant.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, #fondantchallenge making fondant. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#fondantchallenge Making Fondant is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. #fondantchallenge Making Fondant is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have #fondantchallenge making fondant using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #fondantchallenge Making Fondant:
- Take 2 teaspoons of unflavored powdered gelatin.
- Take 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Get 1/2 cup of glucose syrup.
- Take 1 tablespoon of glycerin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of shortening.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 8 cups of sifted powdered sugar.
Steps to make #fondantchallenge Making Fondant:
- Pour ¼ cup of cold water into a heat-proof bowl and sprinkle 2 teaspoons of unflavored powdered gelatin over it. Leave the gelatin to hydrate for 5 to 10 minutes. It should start to look thick and gel-like..
- Heat the gelatin over simmering water until it melts. Pour about 1 inch (2.5 cm) of water into a pan and turn the burner to medium. When the water begins to simmer, place the bowl with the gelatin in the pan so it sits over the water. Continue to heat the gelatin gently until it melts. You can stir the gelatin at this point to help dissolve..
- Add 1/2 cup of glucose syrup or corn syrup to the melted gelatin along with 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 2 tablespoons of shortening. Stir the mixture and heat it until the ingredients melt..
- Turn off the burner and wear oven mitts to carefully lift the bowl out of the pan. Then, stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and set the mixture aside to cool until it's lukewarm..
- Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl so you have room to pour in the cooled gelatin mixture. Then, stir it well with a wooden spoon.The mixture should look sticky and stretchy at this point..
- Continue to stir in the remaining 4 cups of powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time. Depending on how firm you want your fondant, you may not need all of the powdered sugar. You can stop adding the powdered sugar once it becomes difficult to incorporate..
- Sprinkle corn flour over your work surface and turn the fondant onto it. Then, coat your hands with some powdered sugar and knead the fondant until it's soft and easy to work with..
- To color your fondant, add a few drops of liquid gel food colouring. Mix in the color and add more until it's as bright as you like..
- Roll the fondant and cover the cake that has already been crumb coated with butter icing. Cut out the flowers and designs desired..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food #fondantchallenge making fondant recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!