Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe. To make stir fried couscous/corn beef soup you only need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- Take 1 of small pack couscous.
- Provide 1 handful of fresh peas.
- Get 2 of small carrots, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use of Hot sauce for garnish.
- Use Teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use of For the soup.
- Use Half of kg spicy cooked beef.
- Use 1 of big can sweet corn.
- Get 1 of big carrot, julienned.
- Provide 1 of small green and red bell peppers, julienned.
- Provide Teaspoon of each, ginger and garlic pastes.
- You need of Crushed scotch bonnets.
- Use 1 of big onion, sliced.
- Take of Quarter cup vegetable oil.
- Take cubes of Some salt and seasoning.
- Provide Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon dry thyme.
- Get Half of teaspoon curry powder.
- Take 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Instructions to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- For the couscous,pour the couscous in a large bowl,add the salt and butter and stir together.gently pour boiled water over it.once the water covers the top of the couscous, it's enough.use a wooden spoon to stir well until the butter dissolves completely.cover tight and keep aside for 30nins..
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan or pot,once hot add the chopped onion,peas and carrots.stir fry for 10mins to enable the veggies get soft.after 10mins gradually add in the couscous and stir well to combine. Stir for 5nins and it's done..
- For the soup, heat the oil in a large pot. Add sliced onion,ginger and garlic pastes,scotch bonnet and thyme. Stir fry till onion is translucent.add water (hot or cold), depending on how much u want the soup. Add the beef and carrot, stir, cover and bring to a boil. Add salt, seasoning cubes, sweet corn,bell peppers, curry and turmeric. Stir and cover to cook for 5mins. Mix the cornflour with some water to make a smooth paste. Use the cornstarch to thicken the soup..
- Stir and cook for 3_5mins,on low heat. Serve with the couscous..
If you find this Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.