Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fondant recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fondant Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fondant Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fondant recipe using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fondant Recipe:
- Get 1 kg of icing sugar.
- Get 10 tablespoon of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of CMC.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of gelatine.
- Get 1 tablespoon of glucose.
- Prepare Half of tablespoons glycerin.
- Get of Crisco.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
Steps to make Fondant Recipe:
- Sieve your icing sugar, add the CMC and set aside.
- Add the 10 tablespoons water in a stainless bowl, add the gelatine to melt and whisk with a spoon.
- Place the bowl on heat, add the glucose, keep turning to avoid boiling.
- Add the glycerin.
- Remove from heat..
- Gradually add the mixture to the sieved icing sugar and work with your hands..
- Work the fondant within a short time. The fondant should be elastic and soft..
- Rub crisco on your palm to avoid sticking of the fondant.
- Add any colouring of your choice and keep in an airtight container for later use..
- If the fondant stiffens before use, gradually add little crisco oil or little water to soften as desired..
- And use cornstarch to role out fondant instead of icing sugar to avoid cracks from excess icing sugar on the fondant..
- You can also role out fondant using crisco. It gives a smooth finishing to the fondant..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fondant recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply