Hot Choc Fondant Puddings.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hot choc fondant puddings. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot Choc Fondant Puddings is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Hot Choc Fondant Puddings is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot choc fondant puddings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Choc Fondant Puddings:
- Prepare 55 grams of butter(softened).
- Make ready 85 grams of caster sugar.
- Get 170 grams of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tbsp of coffee dissolved in 1tbsp boiled water.
- Make ready 350 grams of melted dark chocolate.
- Take 85 grams of plain flour.
- Take 1 of cocoa powder for dusting.
- Get 6 of 150ml pudding/muffin tins.
Steps to make Hot Choc Fondant Puddings:
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C fan ovens),Gas mark 6.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth..
- Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray. (Though mine takes about 11 and a half mins).
- To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hot choc fondant puddings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply