Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice recipe. To make mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice you need 54 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Use 750gms-1 kg of fresh Mutton Liver (Tender Goat).
- You need of Marination Ingredients:.
- Take 2 tbsps of Ginger Paste.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 of Onion Paste (Medium).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsps of Plain Yoghurt/Curd: Well Beaten with some maida- about 1 tsp in it (to avoid curdling).
- Prepare To Taste of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsps of Mustard Oil.
- You need of Tempering:.
- Use 3 tbsps of Mustard Oil & 2 tbsps Desi Ghee.
- Take 1 tbsps of Sugar (For Caramelising).
- Provide 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Use 1 of Black Cardamoms.
- Prepare 5-6 of Black Peppercorns.
- Use 4 Pods of Cloves.
- Provide 1 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 2 of Dry Red Chillies (Whole).
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Take 1 tsp of Shah Jeera (Caraway Seeds).
- Use of Cooking Masalas for the Gravy.
- Use 1 of : Fine Onion Slices (Big).
- Get 2 tbsps (3 G) of Pastes (Each): Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/2 of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- You need 200 gms of Hot Water.
- You need 2 Cups of Basamati Rice (Washed & Soaked in Water for 30 mins).
- Take 200 gms of Fresh Button Mushrooms (Chopped into 4 halves each).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Baby Corns.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Broccoli.
- Provide 10-12 of Garlic Pods (Roughly Chopped/Smashed).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Use To Taste of Sugar.
- Provide 750-800 gms of Hot Water.
- Get as required of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Provide 4-5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Take 3-4 tbsps of Desi Ghee.
- Take of Tempering:.
- Take 1-2 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 4 of Cloves.
- Take 1 of Star Anise.
- Take 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- You need 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 6-7 of Black Peppercorns.
- Use 1 of Large Onion (Finely Sliced).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Peas (Optional).
Steps to make Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Firstly, clean the mutton liver well enough & marinate with the aforementioned ingredients and set aside for at least 2 hrs time (more or overnight’s always better).
- In a deep pan/wok: Add in the admixture of both the ghee & the mustard oils & drop in it the tempering spices (dry whole spices) & allow the same to release its fine aroma.
- Now, goes in: the sliced onions, 3G paste, cumin & coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, to taste salt & about 1/4 cup water.
- Sauté the same well enough for at least 7-8 mins time over the low-medium flame, until it releases the alluring aroma & the oil surfaces up.
- At this point: Add in the Marinated Mutton & keep sautéing for quite a good long time- patiently, stirring occasionally in between for quite a few times in order to prevent burning of the Masala at the bottom of the pan/wok.
- Also, add in some hot water to bring the first boil to it while sautéing & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for at least 7-8 mins time (checking & stirring once in between).
- FYI: Never Over Cook the Liver to get a softer & tastier texture… Now, open the lid & allow it to cook for another 8-10 mins time, over a medium flame- depending on the gravy consistency you want & also the liver gets better cooked.
- Once the correct gravy consistency has arrived, turn off the flame & add in some fresh garam masala powder & a dollop of ghee & putting its lid on, let it rest on the oven for 10-15 mins time before serving hot.
- Our Mutton Liver Masala Curry’s ready to served absolutely piping hot with any Rice of your choice or the Rotis of various kinds.
- For the Mushrooms Fried Rice: In a Deep & Large Pot- Add in the ghee & the tempering spices & allow it to release its maddening aroma.
- Now, add in the onion slices to it &am
p; sauté until its translucent & then add in the aforementioned veggies & keep sautéing until they shrink in their sizes a bit.
- At this point- Goes in the Soaked Rice & keep sautéing everything altogether for yet another good 5-6 mins time.
- Now, add in the hot water & put it on either pressure cook or cover with lid & allow normal cooking until the rice & the veggies are all well cooked and ready to serve.
- Turn off the flame & add in a dollop of ghee & sprinkle some garam masala powder & keep it on its resting mode for 10 mins time on the oven itself.
- Garnish according to your own choice & serve it piping hot with any mutton/chicken/fish/egg curries, that you’the prefer to have with it….
- Our absolutely delectable Mutton Liver Masala Curry & Mushrooms-Broccoli-Baby Corn Fried Rice is ready to enhance the decor of your Dining Platters & also to satiate your atrociously awaited bingeing appetite suiting your taste buds equally good.
If you find this Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.