Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly) recipe. You can cook baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly):
- You need 8 slices of thick-cut Texas toast bread.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Use 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Use of Maple syrup, for serving.
Instructions to make Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it with cooking spray..
- Cut each slice of bread into three sticks widthwise..
- In a large shallow dish or bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla extract..
- Dip each stick of bread in the egg mixture, coating it on all sides, then shake off the excess and arrange it on the baking sheet. Repeat the dipping process, arranging the French toast sticks on the baking sheet so that they aren’t touching..
- Bake the French toast sticks for 12 minutes then flip them once, spray them lightly with cooking spray and return them to the oven for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Remove the French toast sticks from the oven and serve warm with maple syrup..
- To freeze the French toast sticks for quick reheating, bake them as directed then cool completely and package in a sealable plastic bag. To reheat, remove frozen French toast sticks from the freezer and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until warmed through. (I did some in sandwich bags then the ziplock bag, that way I can just pull one or two bags out, or the kids can just grab them).
- This was frozen for 3-4 days before I used any… this worked out great, now the kids can grab and go lol and make their own…..
If you find this Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.