Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Caramel Apple Baked French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Baked French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Baked French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple baked french toast recipe. You can cook caramel apple baked french toast using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Apple Baked French Toast:
- Provide of Caramel Base.
- Provide 1 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Light corn syrup.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Use 2 of Granny Smith apples – cubed.
- You need of French Toast.
- You need 10 of 1-2" thick bread slices (any kind you like).
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of 1/2 & 1/2.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup (optional).
Steps to make Caramel Apple Baked French Toast:
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray..
- In a medium sauce pan over med-low heat combine butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and corn syrup. Stir frequently until sugar and butter are completely melted, approx 8 minutes. Core, peel and chop the apples in to small pieces (not too small so you'll still have good texture). Once the caramel is ready add your apples and nuts while still on the heat. Stir until coated then pour the caramel mixture into the prepared baking dish distributing evenly..
- Mix the eggs, 1/2 & 1/2, vanilla, salt, syrup and cinnamon together until thoroughly combined. Arrange the sliced bread (I like french) over the caramel in a single layer. Pour the custard over evenly. Cover tightly with foil.
- At this point you can leave the dish out on the counter for an hour to soak or you can refrigerate it over night. If using the over night method take it out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to baking to come to room temperature..
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the casserole in the oven covered and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and bake an additional 25 to 30 until the top is golden and the center is set. Once baked, allow to cool and set for 5-10 minutes before serving..
- Another little extra that I like to do is once the cover comes off I'll sprinkle it with a little extra brown sugar for some texture. Also, its nice to dust it with cinnamon and powdered sugar right before serving. This is a terrific dish for a holiday breakfast, brunch or potluck. Enjoy!.
If you find this Caramel Apple Baked French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.