Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry and Cream Cheese Baked French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry and Cream Cheese Baked French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry and cream cheese baked french toast recipe. You can cook blueberry and cream cheese baked french toast using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry and Cream Cheese Baked French Toast:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar (light or dark).
- Get 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- Take 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 loaf of bread (any kind, I usually use French bread).
- You need 1 pints of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
Instructions to make Blueberry and Cream Cheese Baked French Toast:
- Slice loaf of bread if not already sliced. Slice thickness to your liking..
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon together..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. Then add brown sugar and light corn syrup. Do not scorch..
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Pour half of the brown sugar sauce on bottom of casserole dish..
- Arrange bread slices on bottom of pan, trying to cover completely. Sprinkle blueberries over bread. Cut cream cheese and drop pieces randomly through out..
- Drizzle brown sugar sauce over bread. Do not use all left over sauce..
- Pour about a third of egg mixture over layer..
- Next, repeat layer. And repeat with blueberries, cream cheese, brown sugar sauce and egg mixture..
- Layer once more. Add remaining blueberries, cream cheese, brown sugar sauce and eggs..
- Cover with aluminum wrap and bake for 30 mins at 350°F..
- After 30 mins uncover and bake for approximately another 30 mins..
If you find this Blueberry and Cream Cheese Baked French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply