Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast cups recipe. To cook french toast cups you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Cups:
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated crusty French loaf (baked).
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Half-and-Half.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 5 of Chocolate-flavored syrup.
Instructions to make French Toast Cups:
- Grease 6 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray..
- Cut or tear baked French loaf into 1/2 inch cubes. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs and sugar lightly with whisk. Beat in half-and-half..
- Divide bread cubes and chocolate chunks evenly among muffin cups. Carefully pour egg mixture over cubes. Cover muffin pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate atleast 8 hours or overnight..
- In morning, heat over to 350•f. Remove plastic wrap from muffin pan..
- Bake for twenty five minutes, then let cool in pan for five minutes. Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup..
If you find this French Toast Cups recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.