Tricia's Pie Crust. It's like a brownie in a crust but a gooey half-baked delicious brownie. I'll be making this pie for all those non-pie-lovers on Thanksgiving. Video Dessert Baking Pie Crust Pie Dough.
Our Perfect Pie Crust recipe makes enough dough for two single crusts or one double crust pie. Hi Tricia- I think the problem might be not enough dough around the edges. This perfect pie crust is super easy to make, super flaky, and SO buttery without the use of shortening.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tricia's pie crust. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tricia's Pie Crust is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tricia's Pie Crust is something that I have loved my whole life.
It's like a brownie in a crust but a gooey half-baked delicious brownie. I'll be making this pie for all those non-pie-lovers on Thanksgiving. Video Dessert Baking Pie Crust Pie Dough.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tricia's pie crust using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tricia's Pie Crust:
- Get 1 1/3 cup of Vita spelt flour.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1 stick of organic butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of cold water.
We know that buying crust from the freezer aisle is the easiest option but we promise this recipe is. When making any pie crust the egg and ice water should never be combined together hence the reasoning for everyone's comments about the dough. Our favorite butter pie crust recipe that makes consistent flaky pie dough every time. Jump to the full Pie Crust Recipe.
Instructions to make Tricia's Pie Crust:
- For baked pie shell, preheat oven to 475.
- Stir salt into flour.
- Cut butter into flour until it resembles pea sized pieces.
- Make a well in the center and add water.
- Slowly fold flour over water until incorporated and kneed into soft dough ball that cleans bowl.
- Form into a round disc and roll out dough into the shape of your dish enough to overlap edges by at least 2 inches.
- Fold, transfer to pie plate, unfold and trim edges or roll up excess and flute..
- For baked pie shell, prick bottom and sides with fork.
- Cover edges with foil and bake for 8 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake 2-3 more minutes until lightly browned.
- For pie recipes that call for unbaked pie shell, follow the heating and baking directions in the recipe..
Or, watch our quick, straight-forward recipe video showing you how we make it. If making Pie Crust makes you nervous, my step-by-step photos and precise tips will help you make I know homemade pie crust has a scary reputation, but it tastes SO much better than any storebought. This Homemade Pie Crust Recipe is tender, buttery and flaky. Foolproof tips & tricks that show you It's a pie crust, which is really only a few ingredients and few easy steps. See more ideas about Pie crust designs, Pie dessert, Pie crust art.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tricia's pie crust recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!