Vegan Cheese Sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan cheese sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Cheese Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Cheese Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan cheese sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cheese Sauce:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews (soaked overnight).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of water.
- Make ready of juice of one Meyer lemon (I have Meyer lemons in my yard and they are a bit less acidic so if you use a regular lemon start with half a lemon and build from there to taste).
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt or more to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Vitamix or other high powered blender is the best.
Steps to make Vegan Cheese Sauce:
- Soak your cashews overnight in the fridge in clean, filtered water.
- Drain your cashews and then throw them into a high-powered blender like a Vitamix. add the water and then pulse a bit to break up the cashews and start getting them creamy..
- Add all of your other ingredients and then blend until super creamy. Makes about 2 cups. Pour into a mason jar and it lasts for about a week in the fridge but it tastes so good it will not last that long. You serve it warm- I like to put it on the stove top or even microwave it for quick chips and cheese..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan cheese sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply