Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Macaroons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. To cook coconut macaroons you need 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Use 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- You need 4 of large Egg whites.
- Get 1 cup of regular Sugar.
- Take 3 cups of shredded Coconut(fresh or dessicated).
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Coconut Macaroons:
- In a heatproof bowl add together egg whites and sugar..
- Place the bowl over a simmering hot water(double broiler method) and whisk constantly..
- When the mixture is nice and creamy, and slight warm to touch, remove from heat..
- Add in vanilla essence and stir..
- Also add all purpose flour and cornflour. Mix well..
- Add shredded coconut or dessicated coconut and mix together..
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator for about 1 or 2 hour to set..
- Before baking pre heat oven at 165 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet..
- Take out coconut mixture from refrigerator, take one tablespoon of mixture and spoon on the baking sheet..
- Place them in the baking sheet, spacing little gap between the mixture..
- Bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes and then transfer to wired rack..
- Enjoy with tea or coffee..
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.