Vickys Quick White Oven Bread (with Variations) GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys quick white oven bread (with variations) gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Quick White Oven Bread (with Variations) GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Quick White Oven Bread (with Variations) GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys quick white oven bread (with variations) gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Quick White Oven Bread (with Variations) GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 110 grams of cornstarch.
- Make ready 110 grams of potato starch, not flour.
- Get 55 grams of white rice flour.
- Prepare 55 grams of arrowroot.
- Make ready 55 grams of ground almonds (or 55g rice flour + 2tsp oil).
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of caster sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Make ready 1 of eighth of a tsp vitamin c powder.
- Prepare 14 grams of fast action yeast.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 420 ml of warm water.
Instructions to make Vickys Quick White Oven Bread (with Variations) GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and grease & flour a 2lb loaf tin.
- Sieve together the flours, salt, sugar & xanthan gum. Stir in the yeast, vitamin c and ground almonds/rice flour and mix well.
- Measure out 420mls tepid water and add the oil to it.
- Pour 400mls onto the flour mix and beat until smooth. The dough should be firm enough to keep its shape but soft enough to fall slowly from the spoon. Add more water a tbsp at a time until you reach that consistency.
- Pour the mix into the loaf tin, smooth over with the back of a wet spoon.
- Sprinkle a topping of choice over the top if desired. Millet or buckwheat flakes, poppy or sesame seeds for example.
- Bake for 45-60 minute until the bread is crisp and golden on all sides. If the base & sides are pale turn the loaf upsides down in the tin and bake for another 10 minutes. When it's done it should sound hollow when tapped on the base.
- Remove from the tin and set on a wire rack to cool. Don't slice until it's completely cold. Store wrapped and in an airtight container for 2 days or slice and freeze. Makes a medium loaf.
- For brown bread use 2tsp dark brown sugar in place of the caster sugar and add in 1tbsp rice bran. If avoiding almonds use 55g potato starch + 2 tsps oil. Bake as above.
- For bread rolls grease and flour a baking sheet. Drop tablespoons of the mixture on it neatly and smooth down with the back of a wet spoon. Sprinkle the tops with millet flakes, buckwheat flakes, poppy or sesame seeds if desired and bake at the same temp for 15 – 20 minutes until browned all over.
- Vitamin c / citric acid helps extend shelf life in gluten-free baking. Add 1/8tsp to any breads or cakes to keep them a little longer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vickys quick white oven bread (with variations) gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!